Oil and gas, chemicals, manufacturing, supply chain management—many of these industries have a long history of implementing advanced technologies to increase efficiency, productivity, and safety. From verifying sustainability attributes and driving clean energy procurement, to improving transparency of consumer products and driving supply chain improvements—energy digitalization is poised to have a transformational impact on industrials.
Our third white paper, New Approaches for an Era of Energy Digitalization: Industrials, will examine issues like:
- How data can differentiate more sustainable energy commodities
- How consumer preferences are driving competition in supply chains
- What’s already outdated about recent updates to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Which emerging technologies are poised to transform mining and how it is regulated
- The role of Digital MRV in government policy and regulation of industry
Look for this white paper in 2019! To see a preview of Industrials issues, check our recent blog “Industrial Sustainability Goes Digital.”