EC-MAP Holds Transportation Sector Stakeholder Convening.
On July 23, EC-MAP convened over 75 stakeholders to launch a discussion about how data and digital technologies will intersect with the transportation sector. Our event brought together a diversity of stakeholders to publicly launch EC-MAP and discuss and debate ideas from our first white paper, New Policy for an Era of Energy Digitalization: Transportation. The EC-MAP team sends our thanks to the amazing roster of speakers and participants who joined us for EC-MAP’s first convening. Special thanks to Christine Scanlan and her team at the Keystone Policy Center for their support!
– U.S. Senator Cory Gardner (R-CO), Chairman, Energy Subcommittee, Senate Energy & Natural Resource Committee
– Ben Tejblum, K&L Gates, Blockchain Energizer
– Michael Catanzaro (Moderator), CGCN and Chair, EC-MAP Policy and Digital Advisory Board
– Mandy Gunasekara, Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Air and Radiation, U.S. EPA
– Mark W. Nelson, Regional Vice President of Issues Management, Sempra Energy
– Fred Turatti, General Manager, Environmental Regulation, Toyota Motor North America
– Robert Friedman, Chief Operating Officer, VNG.co
– Jack Barrow, Co-founder, BTR Energy